Junte-se à nossa equipa
The TRAINEE LAWYER will join our legal team to perform all legal activities related with insolvency and recovery proceedings, including to contact with courts, creditors, debtors, etc., prepare due diligence in complex insolvency assignments, provide complete reports with evidence of large and complex commercial and accounting investigations, international corporate collapses and other professional negligence, and provide reports of regulatory compliance, all reports that will provide a high level of visibility and importance for our financial and operational planning. The successful tarinee will be a problem solver who enjoys diving into our databases, is excited about difficult modelling challenges, and possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams. As a trainee you will work with senior lawyers provide you scientific guidance to the business and help you gain practical experience at the start of your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deal with all issues of solvency and insolvency in companies and individuals;
- Write high quality reports;
- Contact with courts, creditors, debtors, etc.,
- Prepare due diligence in complex insolvency assignments;
- Provide complete reports with evidence of large and complex commercial and accounting investigations, international corporate collapses and other professional negligence;
- Provide reports of regulatory compliance;
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as assigned from the corporate
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Law;
- Proven mastery in Microsoft Office applications;
- Registration in the Ordem dos Advogado is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese & English) with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences;
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the task before them;
- Solid persuasive presentation skills;
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills;
- Fun, friendly and professional demeanor;
- Personable & trustworthy;
- Passionate about embracing challenges and create innovative solutions;
WHAT’S ON OFFER
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a competitive salary and benefits (including travel package) and develop a career in a truly unparalleled environment. We are focused in the future, we think globally, and we value our people.
MIGUEL MATOS TORRES – INSOLVENCY PRACTITIONERS AND COMPANY RESCUE EXPERTS, is a leading global firm specialized in insolvency, turnaround and efficiency improvement services. We provide integrated solvency and insolvency solutions for companies and individuals. To ensure an efficient and high-quality service, we combine the specialization of our human resources with latest technology.
We can't wait to receive your application! But before you send it, read some helpful tips to make sure that your application is as strong as it should be.
- Write a cover letter. Tell us why you're applying, why this role is a good match for your career aspirations, what you expect from your experience here and your future plans;
- Make sure you're applying for the right position for your skillset and do not apply for different positions;
- Include references from employers that you worked for that can only help your cause;
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don't want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We look forward to reading your application!
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We want the best professionals and we take care of them!